About SERVPRO of Largo
Burton & Deanna Greenway
Owners of SERVPRO of Largo
As of December 2023, SERVPRO of Largo celebrated 40 years under the ownership of Buddy and Deanna Greenway. In the spirit of family values that define Florida, Buddy and Deanna have been at the helm of SERVPRO of Largo since 1983. Nestled between the scenic Lake Belleview and Clearwater's financial district, this husband-and-wife team consistently holds weekly meetings with their staff. Their commitment is to blend four decades of restoration expertise with a steadfast dedication to providing top-notch customer service.
Largo is the third largest city in Pinellas County Florida, and it has seen its fair share of storms. Buddy and Deanna were here to help pick up the pieces after Hurricane Opal, a category 4 hurricane, in 1995. They are still here helping residents prepare for Hurricane Michael and beyond, using their expertise to contribute meaningfully to the community in times of disaster.
Buddy is a Florida state certified building contractor, mold assessor, mold remediator and EPA certified lead renovator. Their technicians are all trained to the highest IIRC standards and have the certificates to prove it. However, what makes this team stand out is their ability to use their experience against storm damage. Knowing where to put work crews during restoration, how or where to store possessions and carrying out vital temporary repairs to control loss are just a few of the questions Buddy and Deanna have answered down the years.
Clearwater is a close-knit community, but we are always happy to welcome new residents. Directing them to the Pinellas trail or Florida botanical gardens as well as the Ruth Eckerd school for performing arts. These are celebrations of our community, and we invite you to celebrate with us by joining us for the annual Relay for life (cancer awareness foundation) or attend our sponsored golf tournaments that crop up all over Clearwater and the Tampa Bay area.
SERVPRO of Largo is a family run business with family values. We have been consistently recognized for our customer service winning the Franchise of the Year award, Executive Gold, Chairman's Bronze, and 8 times millionaires platinum award. For commercial or residential properties with mold, fire/ water damage, storm damage, HVAC cleaning or Biohazard there is only one restoration service you need to call.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Ameri-Tech Community Management
- Better Business Bureau
- CAI-Suncoast Chapter
- Central Pinellas Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Nexxus Solutions Group
- Seminole Chamber of Commerce
- St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce
- Millionaire's Platinum