If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (727) 586-0060

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Damage to a Largo Home Office

The electrical fire, from an overload of the saltwater aquarium equipment, damaged the wall, window trim, baseboards, and the wood flooring under the carpet. Our SERVPRO technicians removed the charred elements from the room and cleaned up the extinguishing powder. We used a hydroxyl generator, which would not interfere with the tank, workers, or residents, to chemically remove the pungent odor and improve the indoor air quality of this home in Largo. The After photo illustrates the fire damaged area ready for a restoration. We strive to restore, rather than replace materials to reduce costs and inconveniences to the homeowners. Rely on SERVPRO of Largo for any water, mold, or fire problem in your home or business. (727) 586-0060

< noscript>< !-- End Facebook Pixel Code -->