Fire Damage – Largo Kitchen Restoration
Fire damage at this Largo home began with a grease fire in the kitchen. Grease fires burn very hot and cause a lot of smoke damage accompanied by soot damage and the telltale smoke odor of the fire. Water damage from the firefighting effort was the first task to be executed, and we quickly performed the water cleanup to prevent secondary damages from the water. We also packed up the contents of the home and transported them to our warehouse for restoration services. Building materials that had b3ee3n too damaged by the fire to restore were torn out and disposed of. Implementing the cleaning of the soot and smoke damage then took the forefront of the project. SERVPRO’s time-tested procedures for these damages proved very successful once again. The family returned home, and we had another satisfied customer.